WaterDragon

WaterDragon

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Ric's Poetry Open Mic 2 May 2017 #2

Hello Fellow Writers,

Astrology presents clarity and light  even sunshine sometimes lacks.
I dare not speak too loudly, the sun shines this moment and might not last.

I wrote up May's Open Mic reminder sending it out a few days ago
only to find that it was lost in cyberspace while I pondered its flow.

When at yoga I overheard that Mercury was retrograde.
I well understood the planet's energy in spades.

Both human and electronic communication, subject to disruption of order
then only to receive Carol's helpful email yesterday to find in horror.........

I had sent out last month's announcement and not my May prose.
No sign of my first email's perfect composition, instead, this little springtime rose.

:D

Look forward to seeing you all and hearing your delightful creations at our Ninth  "Ric's Poetry Mic":

Please mark your calendars for the coming week:
DATE: Tuesday, 2 May 2017

See you soon fellow writers. 

Be well and inspired.
cheers,

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment