WaterDragon

WaterDragon

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Ric's Poetry Open Mic 2 May 2017 #1


Hello Fellow Writers,

Spring has arrived along with flowering trees, humming bees on bulging pink blossoms backdropped by deep blue sky-scapes.  And yet, more rain mixed with a bit of my growing sunshine-obsession keep me riveted to daily weather forecasts. Not that tomorrow's weather truly matters--I have writing which cannot be done outside while planting garden seeds and starts, or bicycling the ocean promenade with a slight warm salt breeze in my face, cutting the tall sweet- scented grasses in my meadow, lying back relaxing against a warm tree trunk soaking up the rays, hiking those forest trail sunlit wonders discovering new leaf growth and cascading waterfalls or simply relaxing outside knowing that warmth comes from the big "O" in the sky and not the grid upon which I rely.

My present moments are nudged every-so-often when another sun ray sparkles the pink rhody blossom tips and then suddenly disappear behind a cloud which sends droplets of cool wetness upon my face.  The very yin and yang I am making peace with.  The balance of lack and the too muchness of the other.  Finding the Zen of life in the midst of dualities. Life can't get any better than this  :D

Come join us and share your creations at our Ninth "Ric's Poetry Mic".

Please mark your calendars for the coming week:
DATE: Tuesday, 2 May  2017

See you soon fellow writers.  

Be well and inspired,
cheers,

Kat
 

No comments:

Post a Comment