WaterDragon

WaterDragon

Saturday, November 25, 2017

RIc's Poetry Open Mic 6 June 2017

Hello Fellow Writers,

Not intending to impose any angst upon you, yet as writers, we do mark the time with metronomic perfection--capturing events through our senses, concreatizing them ultimately into story with our written words.  I must admit, I am tracking the summer solstice more due to my awareness of goosebumps from the generously cold  wet winter and spring that has befallen our coastal region this year.  And counting the months since this new year rang out festively. June 20th our summer begins.  And as I type this missive I am overly aware that the warm weather continues to be scanty and that the June solstice marks the mid month of this new year.

How can that be, I wonder?  Those books I plan on writing, the poetry and prose intended to prolifically flow when I sat quietly on the eve of this new year, remain quite nestled in my brain this day, nearing June.  Perhaps these cool days with interspersions of sunny delight will spark that flow of ink upon those crisp white pages before me.  And I, too, will be able to capture the time that has past, with some form of written expression just because it holds a story that tugs at my senses.   :D

Come join us and share your creations at our Tenth "Ric's Poetry Mic".

Please mark your calendars for the coming week:
DATE: Tuesday, 6 June  2017

See you soon fellow writers.  Be well and inspired,
 

Cheers,

Kat  

No comments:

Post a Comment