WaterDragon

WaterDragon

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Homebound



 I have been in a long movie, day after day, looking upon the same field, the same meandering rock wall.  Watching time pass. Weather changes it from brilliantly bright to dark.  The chroma,  to the misted veil as if a theater curtain hangs between the rock face and the back of the Ponderosa pine forests.  Yet in spite of the sameness of parts and pieces, daily, nightly, at dusk, and dawn, it is magical.  Breath-taking and I can’t seem to stop noticing and writing about the wonder before my eyes.    suppose that I am expressing gratitude and love for my brilliant decision to come back and experience the wonders before me.  If nothing else, it is a feast for my eyes and heart.  And gives me joy and further trust in that intuitive knowing to return without any assurance other than I am here.  And soon the view before me will be invisible in its darkness and only my image reflected back at me through the portal before me. Now isn’t that magic?

Kat

31 March 2019



 

No comments:

Post a Comment