WaterDragon

WaterDragon

Saturday, April 28, 2018

I was that, today I'm this and a bit more


I used to clean with abandon
today I love, abandonly
my house, a reflection of my knowledge
Jung’s dreams taught me that metaphor as Self

every blade of grass swept and neatly cut
now randomly sprouts seed balls in the llano
weeds once eradicated and composted today
nourish my body with their healing DNA

irritation at disorder thinned my lips, tightening my gaze
chaos abound, my mouth opens in laughter
            sealing my eyes near shut
I gathered objects of beauty reflecting form and impression
those that stole my heart hold it mightily
beauty has no expiration

loss revealed that abundance is in the heart and mind of the beholder
less is more and more is less and
beauty lies in the details
loss becoming beauty in the awakening

my mind churned to find solutions, even near perfection
today knowing I am my own limit to my own being now
            leads me free, to be
I follow my path
unafraid in love 


Kat
27 April 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment