WaterDragon

WaterDragon

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Trust is at the Core of Everything


The voice of the wind whispered, “I’m coming.  I’m here.  Where are you?”

I knew instantly where I was, but how does an animate respond to an inanimate?  A being? Energy?  My thoughts flew rapidly outwardly onto the ethers.

And Wind’s gentle persistence replied, “I’m here.  Where are you?”

And I, as perplexed as ever, emoted these inner disturbances.

Wind blew and grew a bit pestilent, shaking the blue metal roofed adobe’s edges loose from the underlayment.  “Presence is required.  I’m here.  Where are you?”

The insistence pushed at my edges, raising jaggedness up from their depths.  Roof edges.  My edges. 

Wind boomed,  “I’m here.  Where are you?”

The demands caught smack dab in the imprints my heels created as my body weighed into my crouching back-leaning posture.

Wind’s mighty force pushed and pulled at every edge of the adobe, forcing little to shift, with the exception of the roof.

“What do you want?” I cried out into the deafening night’s blackness.

“To dance with you in the llano, under the stars.  To hold you close and kiss your cheeks, turn you twirling and back again.  To share in the delight of all that matters between here and there—the wonders and beauty of life.”


Kat
7 November 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment