WaterDragon

WaterDragon

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Please Join Me

How do we speak about what matters to us?  How do we begin a dialogue that truly exposes us to the core essence of whom we are?  It is in the writing process that we dare expose our self when we put our pen to the paper and begin examining our heart and our mind.  The words begin to create a picture of what and where the soul dances in our journey-- 


This blog is therefore, about my journey.  And I welcome you to share in this rich exploration that I began when I came into this world so many moons ago.  It is one of eternal optimism.  The joy and sadness have not escaped my examination.  Nor my gratitude.  It is the ever-moving experience, that ebbing and flowing of the tides, the waxing and waning of the moon, that holds me fast to the knowing that all in its completeness, is whole, divine, and infinite.

Please join me in this exploration.  I share the rawness, the torch, or the caverns, that open me wider to self knowledge-- to a fullness  I know that opens my heart more widely, daily.

With metta,
Kat
28 December 2014  ©

All contents on this blog are copywrite  and protected under the copywrite laws of the United States. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow. These are very good Kat. Very deep..... Excellent. T

    ReplyDelete